Sunday 19 May 2013

Birthday Haul 2013... 21st!!

So it was my birthday on the 17th of may and I turned 21! I planned a fancy dress night out and decided with my friend tanya to be spongebob and patrick :) It was great! My friends surprised me with a party complete with cartoon character balloons and presents :D


I was so shocked and super grateful :)
I had a great time and it will deffo be a night I will remember :)

So now onto the haul....


I received many card and they were all lovely and thoughtful :)

I think my favourite one has to be the labyrinth one this is one of my favourite films ever!! I loves it!


If you sent me a card thank you very much I really appreciate it and will keep my favourites for ever!





Here is a selection of gifts I got for my birthday 



Wahooo lots of awesome stuff :)

Thank you to everyone who got me a present I love them all!! There was some good jokey present and also some really thoughtful ones which were great!

Im so glad to have got the hobbit on dvd as I really wanted to watch it again.

My 'auntie' got me the clinique bottom lash mascara which I have been wanting for ages!!!! thank you so much!






 I  want to say a big thank you to Tanya for my awesome papercraft model of Jessie from Toy Story 2, this must have taken her hours and it such a delicate process I do not have the patience :) Go Tan!!


Last but not least I want to say thanks to everyone who helped with my surprise party I loved it!!


What did you do for your 21st? Did you get drunk? 

Tarra x







No comments:

Post a Comment