Saturday 18 January 2014

Elsa from Frozen make up look :)

I recently saw the new disney film 'Frozen'. When I saw the trailer I didn't think I would like it but my opinion has changed slightly :) my favourite character is Elsa, especially when she lets go and accept her iciness :P
So I have decided to do a make up look of the scene where she is singing 'Let it go'. Her make up changes here and becomes much brighter.


Here are the products I am going to use :) I also have some Eylure False Lashes in the style Naturalises.


I found a tutorial on youtube to try and replicate Elsa's hair style, I had to backcomb it a lot ( I can't wait to try brush it out! NOT :P)

I think the hairstyle really suits my ombre hair and I will recreate this maybe for nights out.

Hair done now onto the make up….












Below I am going to but some pictures of Elsa as a sort of Mood board, basically so I can get keep looking at them to get the colours right :














































So this is me with no make up just moisturiser and primer. I used the Simple Rejuvenation moisturiser as I have sensitive skin and this is the best one I have found for my skin type.









First I have applied the Rimmel wake me up foundation to even out my skintone tone, I really like this foundation I wish it came in more shades because sometimes this one can be too dark for me.




Now I have applied concealer to any areas the foundation didn't quite cover. The concealer I used is the Collection 2000 long lasting concealer it is really good and super cheap under £5 I think.

There we go base done :)

Next up is the eyeshadow Elsa has a mixture of bright pink and purple across her eyelids.










I started off with the pink colour blending it all over the eyelid this has created my base I can now blend more around the edges of the shadow to create a blurred effect. Next I have added the purple all over my eyelid making sure I didn't go right to the edge of the pink so it shows through.



I have applied black eyeliner to my top and bottom waterlines, as well as on my top lash line, this defines my eyes and is the base for the false lashes.




















False lashes are on! You can see straight away what a difference they have made. Because Elsa's lash appear fuller towards the outer corners of her eyes I have placed the false lashes slightly off centre to make it look like mine are fuller too.



Now the eyes are finished I can move onto blush and lipstick.



I have use a Elf blush in the shade Innocent and my lipstick is a Maybelline Super Stay 14 hour lipstick in  Stay with me Coral.



To make the colour closer to Elsa's lip colour I used a small amount of the pink eye shadow.














I have really enjoyed doing this look :) I wish I had some cute snowflakes I could put in my hair!! That would be awesome :P





             Im going to put a few more images I have taken of the look including closeups of eyes below :)

Tarra x








1 comment: