Saturday 22 December 2012

NOTD...

The weather is super cold this week and rainy, so I decided to do a kind of x-massy ice themed nail :)
So I used two nail polishes for this nail look. Number 17's Moonstruck from the christmas mini set and  Rimmel's lasting finish in Disco Ball.


 I painted my nails with one coat of this polish first as a base coat :)
So like I said before I got this nail polish in a gift set last christmas. Number 17 are doing the same set again this year you can get it here.
you get 9 different shades of polish, I really like all the colours in this set and have used them all lots.

If you wanted to just get this colour polish you can get it full size here for £2.99 which is a bargain.

So now we have are dreary gloomy sky lets add a bit of rain to our nails.


I put the first coat of disco ball on my nails from 3/4 of the way down my nail. Then the next coat 1/2 way and finally just a coat on the tip of my nail.
This leaves a gradient across your nails which is like rain fall.


I love this polish because its not just a single colour glitter there are bits of silver, blue and even a little bit of pink in there. I think the blue makes this look feel really icy and cold, which is what were aiming for :)

This polish is £2.99 also and your can get it from any drugstore or here.


I think this NOTD is super wintery and I love it... Do you?

Tarra x

1 comment:

  1. those colors are gorgeous !

    Liyana ♥
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete