Saturday 2 February 2013

Sure Compressed Deodorant... BzzAgent Review.

So I have been chosen to take part in my first Bzz campaign. Bzz agents is a website which enables you to take surveys and depending on your answers take part in new and exciting campaigns.

The product I have been sent is the new Sure compressed deodorant. The exciting feature of this product is that it is the same amount of product in a can half the size.

After using this product for the past two days I have decided that I love the packaging it is the perfect size for my bag and I can take it on the go. I however am not 100% loving the scent it is okay but I prefer a fresher smell one with a hint of lemon maybe. But by no means is it a nasty smell more of a light floral scent.

I am going to continue using the product and I will update if my opinion changes. At the moment I would give this product 4/5 maybe the smell will grow on me and it will raise up to 5/5 :)

This product is in shop from the 4th of February so if you would like to try it out for yourself you can get it from supermarkets including Tesco and Online. 

Tarra x



No comments:

Post a Comment