Sunday 25 November 2012

Hedgehog :)

For part of my 3rd year modules I have to approach a charity and create a short animation for them. I have chosen the Eczema Society, because my little brother has suffered from eczema for a long time.

My main idea I wanted to go with was promoting the wet wrap technique but after receiving feed back from the charity the want to go in the direction on emollient creams.
I am going to share with you some of my initial designs and even though they will not be used I still enjoyed designing them :)

A hedgehog character I designed. He is super itchy and dosn't know why!

A small boy character based on my little brother. In the image to the left he has his pj's on and on the right he has been bandages in wet wraps making his skin feel better.


I wish the charity had wanted to go in this direction but the whole point of a live brief is to be able to adapt to their requests.

Anyway Tarra x




©Jessica Hollings 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment