Friday 30 November 2012

Silver Smokey Eye

Hello everyone :)
 
Recently I tried my hand at a silver smokey eye, I really like the effect and think this look is great for the holidays, or any time your wanting a bold eye but not to in your face.


To get this look I used a few product I picked up from work (The Body Shop) and some from E.l.f.


First of all I took my blue shimmer cubes and used the mid silver tone all over my lid right up to the crease. Then using the dark blue shade I put this along my crease and down towards the lash line, blending really well to get the smokey effect. Next I took the palest shade and put this on my inner corner as a highlighter. As for the black shade I put this along my bottom last line. Not all the way across just half way. For a more dramatic smokey eye use more of the dark blue shade and blend out well.

Finally I used E.l.f.'s waterproof eyeliner pen to create the line across my top lash line, creating a small flick at the edge of the eye. Also Body Shop's Super Volume Mascara to add definition to my lashes. 
Thats it the finished look hope you enjoyed and try this out for yourself :)

You can find the products shown in this post at:


                                                                           Tarra x
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment