Friday 14 November 2014

Autumn make up :)

I have seen quite a few people rocking the dark lip recently and I thought I would give it a go.

So started off applying the rimmel wake me up foundation to try even out any blemishes or imperfections on my skin. I have just been away so my skin is covered in freckles which are impossible to cover up.




Next I have chosen to use a range of neutral brown and gold toned eyeshadows. I used my MAC palette for this. First up I place All That Glitters all over my lid and under my lower lash line. Then I added Wood-Winked into the crease of my eyelid. Finally I used Satin Taupe in the outer corner of my eye to add depth and shade.

I love this palette the pigment of MAC eyeshadows are amazing, you can also use the shadows wet which creates and even more intense colour.

Once my eye shadow was done I applied eyeliner to my top water line and half way along my bottom lash line. Only placing eye liner half way across gives the illusion of larger eyes.

So the eyes are now finished and its time to apply the lipstick which is the part that really makes this look a autumn look.

I have chosen to use the YSL Rouge Volupte in number 22 it is a lovely dark berry colour.














I really like this lipstick as it is moisturising and soft on the lips as well as having great pigmentation.


Below are all the products I used to create this look :)

 I really hope you liked this post and agree it is a lovely autumn make up look.

Tarra x

Here are a few extra pictures of the look:


No comments:

Post a Comment