Thursday 6 November 2014

New York, New York!!

Can't believe my last post was in January. This year seems to have flown by! I went to New York in February with my dad, we had a great time. It's true what they say about New York you really do fall in love with the city! Here are some pictures from our trip: 

We stayed in the Wellington Hotel which was right on Times Square.






















       Breakfast was huge no matter what you ordered it was massive, but of course very delicious!
                                                  
We bought tickets to be able to go to the top of the Empire State building as well as the Rockefeller centre, the views were amazing I think you will agree.




I had such an amazing time and would love to one day visit New York again.

Tarra x

No comments:

Post a Comment