Saturday 18 April 2015

Jodie's 21st birthday party.

So it was my friends 21st birthday party yesterday and me and many of our friends went to her party. She had hired out a social club and arranged a dj and nibbles. This post is really just to show what I wore and how I did my make up :)



On the left picture I have no make up on I have just got out of the shower and my hair was still wet!
On the right picture I have now done all my make up and my hair :)
I find it amazing how a little bit of make up can transform our faces!



For make up I kept it really simple. I used a BB cream on my skin just to give an added warmth.
On my eyes I used a shimmery silver shadow and black gel liner and mascara that was it!
Finally on my lips I went for a shade that co-ordinated with my dress.






My dress is from Boohoo.com, I love it I think it flatters my figure and hangs just right over the area I just hate!

I like this dress so much that I have it in black too.

I would normally go for a gold make up look with this colour outfit but because I had already done my nails using a fabulous silver glitter I went for silver instead I think the two really compliment each other :)


So there you have it my finished look all ready for the party.





I drank way to much wine and sang my heart out to so many songs..not too mention all the dancing (oh the dance moves) but I had a great evening! I hope Jodie did too as well as everyone else who came to celebrate her birthday :)

Tarra x


As usual here are some extra pictures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment