Wednesday 17 February 2016

Whimsical Flamingo Co sticker set....

This weeks spread has been created using a set by whimsical flamingo co. As it is Valentine's Day this week I wanted to find some stickers that were cute but not over the top lovey dovey. These ones were perfect! Shipping was quick and easy and my stickers arrived safe and sound.
First of all I needed to lay down my backing paper and Washi. 

I ended choosing this peachy coral colour and a cute red Washi with tiny white hearts along it. I really like how it has turned out. Now onto planning the week and decorating.

Look how bloody cute it is! I really like the whole spread and especially how it isn't the traditional valentines colours but you can still tell what holiday it is representing. In the future I will definately place another order with Whimsical Flamingo Co. 

 What do you think? 
   Tarra xx

More pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment