Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas list apps...

So its christmas time again and everywhere is starting to feel a little bit christmasier, and with christmas comes presents.

Usually around the time of buying gifts I will set a budget on how much I will spend in total.... and every year I go over!

So this year I've found a couple of clever little apps (all free).

These apps mean I can set a budget, make a list of all the lovely gifts I need to buy and track my spendings as I go along!

 This one is called Christmas Shopping IList and is the one I ended up downloading.

 This app was really easy to use and the easy to set budget system really made creating my list simple.

My favourite feature is the tick box. So when I have bought a present on my list I can tick it off and then I can keep track whats left to buy :)




Others include:

1) Xmas Budget
2) GiftShare
3) Christmas Gift Lists




So if you struggle at keeping to a budget too these apps are great :) Happy Shopping!

Tarra x

No comments:

Post a Comment