Thursday 7 March 2013

Simple Cleansing Face wipes....BzzAgent Review.

So I have been chosen to take part in my second Bzz campaign. Bzz agents is a website which enables you to take surveys and depending on your answers take part in new and exciting campaigns.

The product I have been sent is a pack of the new Simple face wipes. These face wipes have been previously released and I have used them for years as they are the only face wipes which don't react with my skin. For the new release they have made the wipes softer and thicker for healthier skin. After using this product for the past two days I have decided that I love these wipes just as much as the original ones. I am not sure I agree with the fact they are softer than the original but that is just my opinion. I really like the honeycomb pattern on the wipes it holds lots more of the cleanser which removes much more make up.

I am going to continue using the product and I will update if my opinion changes. At the moment I would give this product 5/5. It has been one of my beauty must haves for years and will continue to be!

A pack of 25 wipes RRP's at £2.99 which isn't bad as one wipe will remove all of your make up in one use.
If you find you have sensitive or dry skin these wipes are great and you should try them out. Available at Boots, Superdrug and most other drugstores and supermarkets.

Tarra x

No comments:

Post a Comment