Monday 4 March 2013

March Wish list...

Wow its March already!! I managed to get a few things from my February wishlist but not everything. I have had a fall in my funds this month so will need to try save more money.

First up I really want to try the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation, I think I will be the lightest shade as I am super pale at the moment. This foundation is £8.99 and can be found in Boots and other drugstores.

Next is the Clinique bottom lash mascara in black. I have seen many Youtuber's raving about this product. Most mascaras I used always seem to end up with fallout under my eyes which is a pain, the Youtuber's I have seen using this mascara say it gives no fall down which would be great for me. The wand is so tiny too its dead cute! This mascara is £11.99.

Finally thanks to all the cold weather we have been having my skin is super dry and needs moisturising. I have quite sensitive skin so the Simple range will be good for me as it is for sensitive skin. The one I want is called Kind to Skin Hydrating moisturiser. I have used simple products before and loved them so I will definitely be giving this a go. I love the make up wipes they are a god send! The price of this moisturiser is £3.79, which is a great price for my budget.

So there you have it, my March wish list. Hopefully I will be able to get at least one of the items of my list :)

Do you have anything you want in the month of march?

Tarra x





No comments:

Post a Comment