Thursday 24 January 2013

February wish list.....

Can't believe its almost the end of January already time is flying by. With the weather still pretty cold I just want to huddle under duvets and covers all day but I can't, so I have recently seen lots of products I would love to have to help me feel a bit more energetic but stay comfy aswell, so I  thought I'd share some of them with you :)
1) Nars blush in the shade Orgasm, I love this colour and think its a really natural shade of pink/peach. £21.00
2) Maybelline colour tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze, the colour of this is so wearable and will add a hint of glam to a basic everyday look.
£4.99
3) Topshop Lips in the shade Whimsical, this shade reminds me of the number 54 from The Body Shop. I have been wanting to try a Topshop lipstick for ages.
£8.00
4) Benefit They're Real mascara, I have heard such great reviews about this mascara and think it's about time I tried it out.
£18.50
5) Republic Hoody in Navy Blue, I saw these hoodies the other day whilst I was in the store and fell in love with it instantly. The inside material was so cosy and I love hoodies with a front pocket :)
£20.00

Hopefully I will be able to get a few of these products in the month of February!

What products are you eyeing up at the moment?

Tarra x

No comments:

Post a Comment