Monday 7 January 2013

Whats in my bag?

Recently I have been watching a lot of What's in my bag videos on youtube and I have decided that I'm going to do a what's is my bag blog post. :)

So first of all .... my bag, if you follow my posts you will see that its the bag I received for christmas from my 'auntie'. It is the brand L.Y.D.C London and is purple and grey. Its Lush!! :)
Once the flap of the satchel is unlocked there are two sections one small and the other large.
First of all lets check out whats in the front pocket... There is my purse which is from Primark and then my flat keys, which are super boring at the moment because my keychain broke :/
Time to check out the main section of the bag.. I really like the size of this section its big enough to fit A4 sketchbooks.
So in this section there is my iPhone 5, headphones, everyday makeup bag from eco tools, an A4 sketchbook for university and my Mac. The cover for my Mac is from Ebay and was £6.00.
The contents of my bag changes depending where and what I'm doing but recently I have been doing lots of university work so all these things are currently in there.

Tarra x

No comments:

Post a Comment