Monday 21 January 2013

Snowy days...

Wooo it's snowed :) Shame it wasn't a white christmas but guess a white January is just as good!
With the weather so cold outside it great to play in snow for a while but then its time to go in side and warm up. I made this cute little snowman today and now I'm inside warming up.

To warm my feet up I'm wearing my slipper boots my dad got me for xmas :) They are super warm and cosy!
                                                                                  


Time to put all the candles on and make the room 
feel much cosier. This candle is a Wax Lyrical in the 
scent Winter garden, it smells lovely and makes me 
think of lush snowy days like today :) A family 
friend bought my this candle at xmas time and I 
have burnt it about 3 times since then. I hadn't heard 
of this brand of candle before but will deffo be 
considering some of the other scents. The website is 
www.wax-lyrical.com. If you like candles I 
recommend a look at the website :)



The last thing I like to do to warm up is to make myself a nice warm cup of hot chocolate :) 

ahh nice and warm ready for another snowy day tomorrow!

What do you like to do on snowy days?

Tarra x

No comments:

Post a Comment