Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year Sale Bargains

At this time of year there are some great deals out there on clothes and accessories. I went into town yesterday and whilst looking at lots of lovely things I wanted I decided on two items I just couldn't live without :)

The first is an item I have lacked all winter and been awfully cold without it. Yep its a scarf.


I found this in the Primark sale it should of been £4 but I got it for £3 not much of a saving but still every penny counts.

Its so soft and cosy the colour is a sort of light slate grey. The thing that drew me to this scarf over all the others was the texture of the knit. Its not all one thickness it is a range of sizes which I think looks really wintery and makes it a little bit different from every other grey scarf.
 It has tassels at the bottom which just tops off the whole look of the scarf.


The next item is one for the coming seasons or if we have a freakishly warm day in the next couple of months this top will be perfect.
It is from Republic and the thing that drew me to it is the pattern on the material. The little boats are just so cute.

This top is great for the summer and will look great with a pair of denim shorts. 
This top should have been £20 pounds but in the sale it was £7. BARGAIN!!   

The detailing on the back of this top is pretty lush to. It has a racer back but instead of just being the material it has a rope effect which I think goes so well with the nautical print.

So to me this top is a good buy and I look forward to wearing it in the warmer months :)


Another thing I'm going to mention is the bag design from republic instead of the normally boring yellow they had come out with this Tiffany Blue bag with a headphone design on it. I loves it!!


Have u been shopping in the sales?


Tarra x

No comments:

Post a Comment