Monday 7 January 2013

Nail Polish Collection...

For christmas I received quite a few nail polishes so I've decided to do a post on my collection. I have collected these over about 3 years. I didn't used to have nails because I bit them but have recently started letting them grow which make painting them so much more fun :)

The first brand Im going to show you is Barry M because this is the brand I have the most of. The colours are always so opaque and you only need one coat.
Top row: Left to Right- Bright Red, Spring Green, Chameleon Lilac, Web Effect Orange, Pure Turquoise, Fuchsia, Chameleon Blue, Cyan Blue. Bottom row: Left to Right- Gelly Watermelon, Bright Purple, Pink Iridescent, Gold Mine, Racing Green, Block Orange, Burgundy Croc, Blue Glitter, Matt White.

Now on to Rimmel, I like this brand because of the fast drying time, sometime though you do need a few coats to get a block colour.
 Left to Right- Ruby Crush, Block your Green, Diamond Dust, Orange your Life, Disco Ball, Double Decker Red.

I recently started buying from E.L.F and their polishes are dead cheap but great quality. I loves them :)
Left to Right- Mod Mauve, Innocent, Lilac, Golden Goddess, Blush, Twinkle, Nude, Cranberry.

Next onto Maybelline my friend Catherine bought me 3 of these polishes for christmas and I loved the quality so much that I've since been back and bought 3 more. 
Left to Right- Metal me Teal, Flash Cosmic, Lilac charm, Turquoise Green, Devine Wine, Green Miracle.

Over the past few months I started getting GlossyBox and in each box I have received a nail polish. In this picture is also the MeMeMe polish Tanya got me for christmas and a Max Factor one :)
Left to Right- Black Platinum, Caviar Topcoat, Fantasy Fire, Dignified.

Finally I have my Mini No 17 set I have these for a few years and I really like some of the colours. The finish on these is great, nice and glossy.
Left to Right- Moonstruck, Poncho Pink, Peacock, Miami, Mink, Risky Red, Nightshade, Sphinx, Royal indigo.

So there you have it my entire nail polish collection I have 51 polishes in total and I'm sure this number will grow over the years. What can I say I love nail polishes :)

Whats your favourite brand of nail polish?

Tarra x



No comments:

Post a Comment