Monday 4 February 2013

Awesome top and Make-up bits......

Today I popped into town and ended up in Primark and Superdrug, Im going to show you what lovely goodies I got :)
So Primark first and they have some amazing dupes to the Topshop 'Nerd', 'Loser' tops. The one I have bought is navy blue and says Loser.

I love this top and have been wanted to get one for ages but £18 pounds is a little more than I would want to spend, so £4 is a much better price :) There are 2 other designs in Primark 'Nerd' and 'Epic'.

Next comes Superdrug I got two products a Rimmel Apocalips lip colour and a Maybelline 24 hour tattoo.

 The Rimmel Apocalips lip laquer is in the shade Celestial, it is a coraly pink. I really like the finish you get from this product. It stays on the lip for a while which is great. The only thing I dislike about this is when you first apply there is a sticky texture until it kind of 'dries' but after then it is super :) There are 8 shade in the Apocalips range each £5.99 which is a great price! Each of the shades have great pigmentation which is super duper :)
If you follow my blog you will see that this product was in my february wish list, I was so excited to try it. The colour I have got is called On and On bronze its a great everyday colour which could be teamed with black mascara or for a night out team with winged liquid liner and falsies :) The colour payoff is great as you can see from the photo, and really does stay for 24 hours which is amazing.
The colour tattoos are £4.99 each which again is a great price for something that will last along time.

That's all I got today hopefully I will get some money soon and get some more lovely products to review.

Tarra x

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster award, check out your questions on my blog!

    Helen X

    http://babybeautifulmummy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete