Tuesday 26 February 2013

Hoodie and make up Haul..

So a few days ago me and my friend Jenna popped into town. As I'm super skint at the moment she lent me some money to get a few bits :)

Up first is the hoodie from republic, this item was in my february wish list and had it not been in the sale I wouldn't have got it but it was down from £20 to £13.50!

It is so warm and cosy and goes with so many different outfits :) Loves it!

Next up is the make up bits, over the past week the hype around Maybelline's Rocket  Volum' Mascara has been huge. So I decided I should see whether the hype was valid or just disappointing.  The packaging is lush and the brush its self is really good the small bristles help to get really close to the base of the lashes giving super volume. The price of this mascara is £7.99 which I think is an average price. I have been using this mascara since I got it and I think the hype is well worth it this is an amazing mascara the only down side I can see is the bristles are a bit spikey in places but apart from that its great.


I got another Maybelline product which is the 14 hour Superstay lipstick in the shade Stay with me coral. The colour is lovely great for the transition into spring. I don't agree with the 14 hour stay though I have been wearing it and I would say its more like 7 hour stay but still that is good. The price of this lipstick is £6.99. There are a few other colours I would like to try from the range, I would recommend them as they feel and smell great which is a bonus to the colour pay off :)

Finally I got a blusher by the brand MUA. It was a bargain at £1!! I got the shade number 2 because after swatching all 6 this one suited my skin tone the best. I really like it and the pigmentation is really good.

Have you tried any of the hyped up products?

Tarra x






No comments:

Post a Comment