Friday 22 January 2016

Glossy box review....

So as you will know if you have been with my blog for a while I used to review my Glossy box subscription which I received every month. I loved receiving new products each month but over time the boxes got a little sad. My friend Jenna recently subscribed and sent me a image of the things she received it seems Glossy box may have got their edge back as the product she got were really good and definitely worth the money.

So with a 20% discount code I decided I will give them another go. I have purchased a 3 month subscription and if I really like the boxes I will continue to subscribe. 

When I went to purchase my January box it had sold out so Glossybox have a new box that they can send when the monthly box is sold out. The products in the box are chosen based on my Beauty Profile.

The box I received is the typical Glossybox pink box with black ribbon and pink tissue paper, I think this is nice for me as this is my first box back and it feels like we really are having a do over.


When I opened the tissue paper I can instantly see that there is at least 3 full size products, which makes me very happy to see. I am especially excited about the blending sponge as I have been wanting the Real Techniques one for a while and this one might be just as good.

The first product is a lipstick by the brand Bellapierre in the shade Ruby. It pretty much is what it says on the tin. A lovely ruby red colour. This lip stick is very moisturising and pigmented. I really like it and will check out the other colours I would prefer a more muted shade.








Next up is this hair masque by the brand Maria Nila. It is a mask that is created specifically for coloured hair which is great for me because Im forever dying my hair so any product that is going to help keep my hair nourished and healthy.

The smell of this product is amazing its a mixture or citrus and sweet a little bit like Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush scent. Beautiful. If I'm honest I'm not that keen on the packaging but that can be ignored when the product inside is this good.


I was excited to see a full size Nails inc nail polish in the box I think a lot of these products have a pink theme as this polish is a muted pink. I have had many Nails Inc polishes and they are great 1 coat tends to be enough and they last for ages on the nail. There is such a good range of colours available and the names are always really different. This one is called uptown.

I would be very happy to recieve more Nails inc polishes in future boxes I feel that are alway a good addition to the box.












Two more products left the next one is this Body cream by the brand Royal Apothic. I hadn't ever heard of this brand before but I must say I quite like the product. I wasn't too keen on the smell as it was very floral but in an over facing way. However that said the cream it self was very moisturising and made my skin feel super soft.

The final product is the one I was most excited about. Like I mentioned previously I have wanted the Real Techniques sponge for ages and I am really looking forward to bring this one out. I love how pink this sponge is. (I do think if it had been orange it would have looked like the EDF character.)

Over all I am so happy with this box my faith in Glossy box has been restored lets hope they can keep it up as I have really enjoyed getting my box again!

What is your favourite product I received? 

Tarra 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I might check this out!

    ivyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to get them religiously but they went down hill but now they seem to be upping their game so now is the time to check them out :) Jess xx

      Delete