Wednesday 27 January 2016

Plan with Jade sticker review...

I have recently found an interest in decorative planning and have started decorating my own planner/diary. I have done two weeks so far and I am loving it. I did a previous post on these you can check it out here. I searched online for Uk based sticker shops but I couldnt find many with sticker sets I found attractive and exciting. Eventually I stumbled upon Plan with Jade's shop. She has loads of different designs including a Wizard of Oz. I fell in love and had to place an order with her.
The delivery of my stickers was really quick and cheap which is great and means I don't have to wait along time to get planning. I was a little wary to order stickers created for the Erin Condren but I will give anything ago and was sure I could make it work for me.
Here is my planner before any decoration:
First of all I needed to choose my background paper and washi. I had a look through my box and found a a yellow zig zag paper and a lovely sparkly gold washi as well as one with tiny poppies on which I thought was quite apt for a Wizard of Oz theme.
Now I have all of that down and written on the days of the weeks its time to plan out each day.
Here is the finished spread using my Plan with Jade stickers. I have used the larger patterned boxes as backgrounds for important information such as work schedule and appointments.  I love how this has turned out and I think even though I don't have an Erin Condren planner I have made the stickers work for me and achieved a great result. Below are a few close ups of the decorative stickers from the set.















I can't praise these stickers enough the quality is lovely and they are super matt which is useful so I can write over the top of them with out worrying about smudging. I did find that with my type of planner I didn't use the header stickers which came with the set but that is fine as I used most of the others.

I would have been quite happy with the stickers I ordered but to my surprise Jade sent me a few other sheets of stickers which is so kind of her. They are all really cute too and I will definitely be using them in future spreads.

I will be making many more orders from Jade in the future I feel her shop is well stocked with a range of stickers for many different purposes. Thank you very much Jade if you read this and keep up the great work.

What do you think of my Wizard of Oz spread? Would you order from Jade?
Tarra 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment