Tuesday 11 December 2012

Burt's bees lip balm...

Over the past couple of weeks my lips have been so dry and sore, I've tried Vasaline, Nivea and nothing has worked. Whilst watching a youtube video I caught wind of a product by Burt's Bees.

I had heard of this brand before but never really thought much about it and defiantly never considered buying any of it. But whilst in Debenhams I saw a sign for the lip balms and decided to take a look at the range.

 There were 7 different flavours to choose from, I chose the replenishing pomegranate one.

The product says that the pomegranate oil in the lip balm is really great at hydrating your lips and I stand by this statement.

After using for a couple of days my lips felt so soft and all the dry, sore skin was gone. :)


The lip balm leaves no colour on the lips which is great because you can wear alone or under lipstick/gloss.

The Burt's Bees lip balms are £3.69 a piece which is more than your average Chapstick but in my opinion there not just average. I would recommend this product to anyone in search of a lip balm that will actually soothe and rehydrate the lip.

Get your Burt's Bees lip balm here :)

Tarra x





No comments:

Post a Comment