Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas wrapping.....

So tonight I'm finishing off my christmas wrapping and I have decided it would be nice to show you all the stages of my wrapping :)

 So here are all the thing I'm going to wrap today, they are mostly for the kids I know including my goddaughter Emily Mae. Most of my gifts are box shaped so they will be easy to wrap there is only a couple which will be tricky to wrap :)



So lets get started, my wrapping paper is from Wilkinsons and was £3 for 10m which is a bargain!! I really like the xmassy Fair Isle pattern, it is super pretty :) The paper ribbon I have is fro Wilkinsons to and it was a bargain price of £1!

You can pick up this paper and ribbon in store or online


I like wrapping as I find it really relaxing and theraputic. I think when a present looks good, the contents always seems more appealing :) just me?






So below is a picture of all my present wrapped and ready to give to people :) I hope they all like their gifts!
I think the paper ribbon really compliments the wrapping paper I'm using and gives it a home made shabby feel.


How do you wrap your presents? Leave a comment and let me know :)




Tarra x

3 comments:

  1. I love the wrapping paper :) SNAP mines the same! Plus i really think the ribbon makes the wrapping much more snazzy :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking through your blog, and I know it's not christmas, but I really do LOVE that wrapping paper! You're so neat at wrapping presents!

    www.life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) the wrapping paper was from Wilkinsons I'm sure it will be in stores again this christmas :) jess x

      Delete