Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas 2012

So christmas is over and youtube is concentrated with hauls of what people received for christmas so I have decided to do a post on what I got for christmas. Some things I got are not in the pictures as I didn't have enough room in my suitcase to bring everything back to university with me :/

My main present this year was a Canon Eos 1100d Digital Camera, which I got off my dad! Its so awesome and much lighter than I thought it was going to be which is good if I'm going to be carrying it around :) This camera also films in hd so I might start filming videos soon.

My mam made me a lovely quilt for my bed it is made of different pink and purple patchwork materials and on certain panels it has embroidered birdies. I really love it and know she has put a lot of effort into making it for me :) My mam has a website where you can have your own personalised quilt made, here is the link. The other collection of gifts from my mam were all polar bear themed because its my favourite animal. As you can see in the picture above I got some polar bear pjs, needle felt polar bears, a polar bear necklace and many other things!! Loves it!


My "auntie" in Sweden got me this lovely satchel bag from the brand L.Y.D.C London. The bag is a Purply-maroon colour with brown/ beige detailing on it. I love this bag it is right up my street the only slight shame is the strap as its not long enough to wear as a over the body bag but I can wear it on my shoulder :)

I think my favourite part of this bag is the bow detail as its really subtle but adds a feminine touch to the outside of the bag.
















As you might of guessed looking through my blog I'm slightly obsessed with nail varnish and I was not disappointed with the polishes I received this christmas. I will detail and link them from left to right.
1) Maybelline Forever strong pro in Devine Wine.
2) Maybelline Express finish in Turquoise Green.
3) Barry M Chameleon in Blue.
4) Rimmel Lasting finish in Orange your Life.
5) Barry M in Blue Glitter.
6) Rimmel Precious Stones in Diamond Dust.
7) Barry M in Gold Mine Glitter.
8) Maybelline Forever strong pro in Metal me Teal! 

My favourite of all my gifts is probably my iDuck my dad got me. You plug your iPhone/iPod into the egg part and take the duck where ever you go in your house and you can get signal. This will be handy for me to use in my shower so my iPhone doesn't get condensation damage :)

All in all I think I was a very lucky girl this christmas and love every single one of my gifts!!

What did you get for christmas?

Tarra x

No comments:

Post a Comment