Wednesday 5 December 2012

NOTD....

Todays NOTD is a golden glitzy nail all ready for the holiday period.

I used two nail polishes to create this look. E.l.f's Blush and Barry M's Pink Iridescent. 

I really like the finish of this combination even though the glitter is pink it dosn't cover up the gold :)


So first I put a coat of the E.l.f polish but it was still quite sheer. I ended up using 3 coats to get a decent coverage.




Next I put 2 coats of the glitter polish, I like the quality of this polish. I find with some glitter polishes that it leaves my nail feeling bitty but this one is smooth. Really finely milled  :)




The cost of the Barry M polish is £2.99 and you can pick it up from most drugstores I got mine from Superdrug.  There are quite a few different colours of glitter polishs from Barry M and I think i'm going to go back and get the blue and red ones :)

 The cost of the E.l.f polish is £2.50 and you can get it from the E.l.f website. I got my blush polish in a set from E.l.f which had three nail varnishes all together Blush, Cranberry and Golden Goddess this set was £4.00 :) The set is a great idea for a little stocking filler for a family member or friend.




The nail polishes lasted for 2 and a half days before some slight chipping occurred so its not really a long lasting look but for a night out or christmas party its great!
Tarra x


No comments:

Post a Comment